- Distances: 50m, 100m, 200m, 500m and 1000m and 4x50m relay
- Click here for the program of 2019
- If you want to compete at the 1000 meter your qualification must be verifiable at the website of the International Ice Swimming Association.
- Qualifications could be done during a training of the Amstel Ice Swim. For more information about the training click here.
- Participating in the Amstel Ice Swim is at your own risk.
- When participation in the Amstel Ice Swim, swimming with a safety buoy is mandatory.
- Hot drinks are sold by the restaurant of Natuurspeeltuin Jeugdland Amsterdam. PIN ONLY.
- Lockers are available at the location at the cost of 50 cents. You’ll get the 50 cents back.